Getting found is the name of the game. We’ve nailed down the best techniques to help you get found online. To get an in-depth analysis specific to your business- contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
How to Get Your Locations Found:
1. Use our turnkey Business Locator; complete with maps, driving directions, GeoIP, criteria search, and much more
2. Allow your customers to find your locations on Facebook and other social media outlets with our Social Locator.
3. Have us claim your Local Listings on Google, Bing, Yahoo!, and other search engines
4. Send your location data out to search engines, internet yellow pages (IYPs), and GPS navigation systems with Local Syndication
5. Guarantee high visibility on local searches with Local Search Marketing Campaigns
6. Allow your customers to send a location or driving directions to their phone or a friend’s with our Send To Phone SMS text function
7. Ability to find a location anytime or anywhere with 2 Way-SMS Campaigns (Ex: Text “Outback” plus your zip code to LOCATE to find your nearest Outback Steakhouse)
8. Send updates to your customers on the go with Mobile Marketing Campaigns
9. Create branded iPhone, Android, or Palm Pre Applications for your mobile savy customers
10. Use our Mobile WAP Locator optimized for mobile users looking for your locations
11. Set up an Interactive Voice Reponse (IVR) Locator on your 800 number (ex: Call 800 40MERLE to find your nearest Merle Norman Studio)
12. Have each of your locations show up organically in local searches with our Local Landing Pages.
13. Capture, manage, and update your customers across several mediums with our Lead Management Systems
How to Get Your Products Found:
1. Lead your customers to online retailers that have your product in-stock direct from your product detail pages with Product to Product (P2P) Links
2. Direct customers only to those locations that carry the specific product the customer requested with our Offline Product Locator
3. Capture Research Online Buy Offline (ROBO) customers by allowing them to purchase or reserve a product from a local retailer direct from a manufacturer’s website with Reserve Local
4. Grab real estate in Google’s Shopping Results and other shopping engines with Product Syndication
5. Create Dynamic Paid Search Campaigns for your products all the way down to Category and SKU level Ads
6. Optimized Organic Product Landing Pages to maximize conversion rates in organic results
7. Find out where and for how much your products are being sold online with our Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Monitor