With holiday retail sales expected to increase 4.1% this year, its important that retail brands stay extra vigilant of consumer behavior and the various touch points that can be leverage to develop an effective retail marketing strategy.
This holiday season, don’t get tripped up by shortcomings across these key conversion tools. Join our upcoming webinar in collaboration with Street Fight and immr that focuses on real-time location-based marketing strategies . Presented by Street Fight and Brandify, a leader in location-based digital marketing strategies, this one-hour webinar will feature data from an upcoming report by Dr. Phil Hendrix, founder of research firm immr. This webinar will provide up-to-the-minute insights into consumer behavior and tactical tips for setting or updating your holiday retail marketing plan, responding to consumers in real time.
Brandify and immr have identified twelve levers that drive marketing and customer engagement, including location, context, intent, personalization, response and more.
- New insights into 2015 holiday shopping behavior
- How to leverage a range of touch points to drive consumers into stores
- Get a checklist for evaluating your current campaign’s effectiveness
- How to engage consumers at key points in their journey
- Managing multi-location efforts on the fly
- Strategies for responding to consumer behavior in real-time